Sahara Homes Limited is a well established professional organisation, committed to providing specialist support within our four residential assisted living services and NEW supported living service.
We specialise in supporting people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities, including complex needs.
Sahara Homes provides individually tailored support packages in each service to maximise our service users potential and independence. Services include:-
Sahara Homes is dedicated to maintaining the very high standard of person-centred support for which we have become known. The Sahara team is passionate about supporting individual service users as they continue their journey along the care pathway. We develop long-lasting relationships with each individual and help them create their own tailored support plans; developing life skills with a key emphasis on Outcome Focused Support.
- Transitional support services from the age of 16yrs
- Support for those with complex multiple disabilities
- Support for service users with Autism
- Specialist behavioural support
- Wide range of in-house and community based activities
- Respite and Short Breaks
- Outcome based support planning
- Support for service users who have been allocated direct payments or Individual Budgets
Everything the team does is with the core values of the company in mind: individuality, dignity and choice.